What is Chiropractic Care?
Unlike traditional medicine, chiropractic care is a form of treatment which aims at treating the cause of a disease. The practice improves your health by relieving pain. Armstrong Chiropractic is a prominent health facility in Temple, TX. We use different chiropractic techniques to treat sports injuries, back and neck pain.
Which Types of Pain and Conditions Can Chiropractic Care Treat?
- Spinal manipulation: It effectively treats headaches, neck pain, and spine injuries. There are different spinal manipulation techniques such as the Thompson technique.
- Auto accidents: A chiropractor examines you to locate fractured bones before treating you. Often, they work with orthopedics, neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Work injuries: Injuries are common in crowded workplaces. A chiropractor or a medical doctor can treat work injuries.
- Neck pain: It may be due to a dislocated vertebrae disc. A thorough examination helps a chiropractor to understand your neck's anatomy.
- Lower back pain: If left untreated, it may damage your musculoskeletal system. A complete exam is essential if you experience pain in your hips, groin and lower back.
- Headaches: A headache may result from a severe health condition. PET exams and MRIs are useful in making an accurate diagnosis.
- Sports-related injuries: They mostly affect young athletes. Physical therapy and medical care are vital to recovery.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Many people compare chiropractic care with physical therapy. Nevertheless, chiropractic services focus on healing your body naturally. It offers incredible benefits such as:
1. Pain Relief
Acute lower back pain can occur if you lift heavy items for long. Prescription drugs may not provide a long-lasting solution hence necessitating urgent chiropractic care. It relieves joint pain and treats different conditions such as ear infections, frozen shoulder, sciatica, and scoliosis.
2. Comprehensive Treatment
Most pain relief treatments focus on the symptoms rather than the source. Chiropractic adjustment addresses the primary cause of a specific condition. It increases the performance of the immune and nervous systems, therefore, boosting your overall health.
3. Drug-free Treatment
Taking prescription drugs treats a particular health problem. However, it has other negative and positive side effects. Chiropractors use a drug-free approach to relieve aches and pains. They offer holistic treatment.
4. Personalized Treatment
Chiropractic care can treat a wide variety of health issues. Certified chiropractors offer personalized treatment that suits a patient's needs. They use different tools and techniques. Also, they perform the treatment and relief procedures on individual tables to manipulate your spine.
5. Low-risk Treatment
Chiropractic services don't cause adverse effects on patients. Although you may experience fatigue after the procedure, its effects are usually temporary. Besides, the methods are non-invasive.
Whether you have work injuries or sports injuries, chiropractic care is essential. Armstrong Chiropractic offers affordable chiropractic services in Temple, TX. We have competent doctors with vast experience in chiropractic treatment. Call us at (254) 778-5575 for consultations.